UPDATED TO MAY 21, 2018
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), users are informed of the data relating to the owner of this domain:
Holder: BOEL-TRONIC, S.L.
Address: Vilardosa, 19-23, 08907 L’Hospitalet de llobregat
Tel. +34 934 216 736
Fax. +34 934 324 364
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, Volume 36458, Folio 45, sheet B289923, inscription 1
The processing of personal data, as well as any other information requested by the user or for the management and processing of queries, the blog or those that are treated within the Website, will be carried out subject to the provisions of the legislation of Data protection in force at any time (EU Regulation 2016/679 on data protection) and development regulations, as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services to the information society and electronic commerce.
In accordance with current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, personal data is understood as “any information concerning identified or identifiable individuals”.
BOEL-TRONIC complies with the requirements established in the current legislation on Protection of Personal Data and development regulations.
1.- Information and purpose
- The only personal data that BOEL-TRONIC will have access to will be those that the User voluntarily provides.
- In this sense it is necessary that the User knows that, in order to access some services offered through the Web and social networks, personal data will be requested and forms will be filled in, the fields of which are obligatory in such a way that the omission of any of the they may imply the impossibility that we can meet your request or not be able to access or use the aforementioned services and contents, unless in the form itself there is voluntary completion data.
- Provide the requested services and information,
- Be able to carry out surveys and process claims and complaints according to existing quality regulations.
- Inform about the company, the news of the sector and communicate any information that may be of interest regarding the products and prices, events, fairs and activities in which the company participates or promotes through any technical means available (internet, telephone, fax, social networks, email, mobile, instant messaging services and any other).
- Perform a control and monitoring of the products purchased.
- Perform personnel selection management in the case of having sent a resume.
- Likewise, in compliance with the provisions of the data protection legislation and Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), we inform that your data may be used for the purpose of sending you commercial and courtesy communications related to our entity through telephone, regular postal mail, fax, email or equivalent electronic means of communication.
- Likewise, we inform you that your data will be transferred in all those cases in which it is necessary for the development, compliance and control of the existing relationship with you regarding the service contracted with BOEL-TRONIC or in the cases in which it is authorized by a standard with the status of law and, in particular, when one of the following assumptions occurs: a) The treatment or assignment is aimed at satisfying a legitimate interest of the data controller or the assignee protected by said rule; b) The processing or transfer of data is necessary for the controller to fulfill a duty imposed by said regulation.
The consent for the processing of your data for the purposes described in the previous section will be understood as rendered through the marking of the corresponding boxes provided for that purpose on our website.
Likewise, when the User provides their personal data using the e-mail address of contacts that may appear on the Website, they are expressly authorizing BOEL-TRONIC to process their Personal Data in order to attend to their requests for services.
The acceptance by the User of the processing of their data by BOEL-TRONIC, as well as of receiving commercial communications electronically in the established form, will always have the character of revocable without retroactive effects, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
3.- Quality of the Data
The Web User and the recipient of the services provided will be solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided, BOEL-TRONIC acting in good faith as a mere service provider.
Therefore, it is important that the data provided be true, truthful and lawful, reserving BOEL-TRONIC the right to exclude from the services those users who have provided false information, without prejudice to legal actions, committing yourself to inform of the changes that your personal data may suffer, in order that BOEL-TRONIC has updated them at all times.
4.- Data conservation
BOEL-TRONIC will keep the personal data provided for as long as it is necessary for the duration of the business relationship or the service provided and for commercial or marketing purposes as long as it does not show its opposition, suppression or limitation in its case.
In any case, to determine the data retention periods, the company considers the local laws, the contractual obligations and the expectations and requirements of our clients. At the moment in which you exercise your right of suppression, opposition, corresponding limitation or when we consider that the processing of your data is no longer necessary, we will proceed in the event that it is possible to eliminate or destroy it safely unless it is necessary to conserve it by establishing some legal provision in which case we will inform you and keep them locked.
5.- Security and protection
Regarding security and protection, we inform you that your data will be treated with the technical means, the level of security and the degree of protection that is legally required to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, access authorized and the theft of the data that the User facilitates through the Web Site, and that will be treated with the due confidentiality and duty of secrecy.
6.- Exercise of rights and consultations
Finally you are informed that you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation / suppression, opposition, limitation and portability, in the terms indicated in the data protection regulations, by contacting BOEL-TRONIC, S.L., c/. Vilardosa, 19-23, 08907 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, (Spain), Tel. +34 934 324 364, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and that in the event that you have suffered some type of interference in the exercise of your rights, you have the option to file a claim with the competent authority, the Data Protection Agency.